Well sometimes set backs do happen. However, I do know along with all
other developers. That when setting a deadline, and a few parts don't
work as you wish they did. The rush to get the bugs found and out the
door for response. Now that before bug race can be put down to some
good coding, and less bugs get released. From the doc's it should put
out some interesting games, and we will just have to wait and see.

At 01:51 PM 1/31/2007, you wrote:
>I'm really really sorry to have to post this, guys:
>
>***
>Audio Game Maker Delayed Until Further Notice
>
>In the night of the 25th of January a huge fire destroyed all of the offices
>of the Accessibility Foundation. Fortunately Accessibility was able to move
>into a new office in the city of Utrecht on Monday the 29th, where we are
>gradually building up our service and reachability to the usual level. Our
>new contact information is available on our websites.
>
>A beta-version of Audio Game Maker was supposed to be released on Thursday
>the 1st of February 2007. Unfortunately this release date will be postponed.
>Although the Accessibility Foundation is operational to a certain degree, we
>are still in the process of gathering the necessary equipment and software
>that is needed to continue the work on the Audio Game Maker.
>
>We will continue development on Audio Game Maker as soon as possible but
>have decided to delay the release until further notice. Future
>information about the release will be posted on
>http://www.audiogamemaker.com and http://www.game-accessibility.com.
>
>On behalf of the team of Accessibility.nl,
>
>Richard van Tol
>
>More information and pictures (in dutch):
>http://www.accessibility.nl/algemeen/nieuws?id=136
>***
>
>:(
>
>Richard