Well its why I decided to have an internal hdd instead of the flash I really want to store more than 128gb of stuff and want to carry round stuff. Yes I have a couple portable seagate drives but I am not sure if I want to take round 150 dollar drives round unnecessarily. This 500gb drive stores all the stuff I want, my apps, my music, a few sfx libraries and still has some space left. My external storesstuff I don't want, my audio books, tv shows stuff I don't want to take round with me. Now if I did manage to get an ssd/ hdd combo with 1tb I guess I could store my drives on the internal drive and never worry about them but they are good for backup.

On 16/01/2016 1:42 p.m., Dakotah Rickard wrote:
Or cycling through a case of sd cards. That's a slightly frustrating
experience, but it works.

On 12/17/15, john <jpcarnemo...@gmail.com> wrote:
You will not get a large amount of storage with a tablet. If that's a major

point for you, its laptop or external hdd only.

From: "Darren Harris" <darren_g_har...@btinternet.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 10:16
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] gaming on windows tablets?

Hi,

Thanks for this.

Do you know how well window eyes would work on 1 of these tablets? This is
the screen reader that I use.

In addition, have you seen a surface? Are they any good?

I've had laptops over the years and whilst I do like them, the biggest
problem I think for me with laptops is that they are quite heavy and the
battery never seems to last that long.

Having been an iPad user for around 3 years now I've gotten used to the
long
battery life an iPad bosts. I do use a Bluetooth keyboard with my iPad.

So yes I'm looking for something that's small ish but not too small as to
not be compatible with things, pretty powerful obviously with plenty of
space on the drive.