I definitely agree about the bug catching sequence. I definitely used a certain cheat to skip past that one man times. I will say I did like some of the dialogue and some of Frederick's descriptions of objects. Antique back scratcher anyone? LOL.

Focus your powers and prepare for buttle.
-----Original Message----- From: Kelly Sapergia
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2016 7:56 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Bavisoft games.

Hi Lori,

Even though I haven't played the games from Bavisoft in a very long time, I
remember those snakes from Grizzly Gulch very well. You can get past them,
but it requires careful listening. Don't feel bad, it took me a few tries
myself.

As for Chillingham, I think my CD is lost, but it really doesn't matter. I
honestly never want to play it again. I think what really ruined that game
for me was the part where you had to get a certain number of bugs for the
professor, who then wants you to go back and get more. And more! And even
more! At one point, I was almost yelling, "Hey! You want more? Go and get
them yourself!" That, and the cliffhanger ending, which of course was never
resolved since the promised sequel was never released.
I'll admit, though, it was great getting emails from users asking for hints
on how to complete the game because they couldn't contact Bavisoft.

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
Show Host and Production Director