Do you get the standard error message if you just type in python from command line?

'python' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

If you just type in path at command line, and hit enter, it should print out the whole value, with each piece separated by ; characters - maybe just double check that it's right..?

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2016-02-18 11:31 AM, ishan dhami wrote:
Hi programmers!
I am just stuck in Python 2.7
I am reading a bite of Python by Swaroop
It is a great book indeed.
So My question is that After the value has changed of environment
variable then why I am not able to open Python from the command line
However I write print " hello world" and it will give me output so
please tell me that what I am doing wrong?
Thanks

Ishan