Hi All,

I am one of the developers of RS Games. Unfortunately, we haven't
released an iOS app. We would very much like to release an app in the
future, but we don't have any details on a timeline at this point. In
the meantime, the games are technically playable on iOS using our web
client, though it lacks sounds and is in general not a great
experience. The web client can be found by going to our website,
www.rsgames.org and clicking on "Play using the RS Games Web Client
(In a Web Browser)"

Thanks,
Mike