I don't think he can, he probably doesn't even know what the word compassionate means, people like that are so sick and twisted.

-----Original Message----- From: Bryan Peterson
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2016 6:47 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] moderator warning: insensative messages.

Ishan, just stop.

Focus your powers and prepare for buttle.
-----Original Message----- From: ishan dhami
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2016 10:47 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list

bad investment O dood.
obituary for the gem.
Don't bother about Mota and race way they are illusions and illusions
have no soul.

On 3/4/16, Bryan Peterson <bpeterson2...@cableone.net> wrote:
Well said Shane. I did put money toward MOTA bac when it was still
Montezuma's Revenge but you don't hear me griping.

Focus your powers and prepare for buttle.