-----Original Message----- From: Bryan Peterson
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2016 3:33 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Some sad news.

I wouldn't lie about something like this.

Focus your powers and prepare for buttle.This isham guy has to go it is not the time and ne ver jwill be the time to denigrate our wonderful thomas. He was a gentleman in the highest order and will remain so in my memory. -----Original Message----- From: ishan dhami