https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rqn3kt97i3h0ji1/AABl191eRH0XNwJHbmy73jHra?dl=1
He also had the realspeak data file in an unprotected directory a thing that was usefull for when one of my drives died but I don't think we can post that.
the music should be up in 20 minutes.

On 6/03/2016 4:09 a.m., john wrote:
The audiogames archive will be hosting what we have of USA games titles once
we get up and running. Of course, others are more than welcome to do so as
well, but I figured I'd just let folks know that they won't be going away
any time soon.
We presently have mota beta22, final conflict, and locutus' mod for same. If
anybody else has titles they'd like to contribute, please contact me off
list - its always good to add new content (do note though that per Thomas's
request, we will not be hosting Montezuma's revenge).

From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2016 0:33
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] financial contributions.

AAh well if you can maintain it without any issue thats ok, I will put
in what I can just ask.
someone should take over running of the usagames downloads at least.

On 5/03/2016 4:41 a.m., Shane Davidson wrote:
The servers that host the audyssey mailing list and archives and
anything it's on the audyssey.org domain. It's not required, as it's
maintainable without help, but if you choose to donate it's appreciated.
Shane