it is a really good game Paul, but it is run by younger people who shouldn't be making people admins just because they are friends, and not listening when evidence against them is braught forward. That isn't an adult way to behave at all.

From Lori.

-----Original Message----- From: Paul Lemm
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2016 9:44 PM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A warning to all who play survive the wild.

Hi,

That's   terrible, can't stand people who bully around  others and get
abusive , there's just no need for it hope you're doing  ok and this guy
gets taken off or banned. Actually haven't played this, but listened to a
pod cast on it the other day and it sounded really good , so it's  a shame
people like this ruin it for others.

Paul