Oh sorryk, I thought the forwarded message hadn't appeared sinse it was taking it's time in turning up, appologies for the repeat, though it's good to know the cog e-mails can get through.

All the best,

To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2016 11:48 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] New from choiceofgames

Hi.

There are two new titles from choiceofgames, under their hosted games range. to find out more see http://us4.campaign-archive1.com/?u=eba910fddc9629b2810db6182&id=3a3ce05360&e=2f6fd706f2

Here is a copy of the announcement.

btw, I keep trying to forward the choiceofgames e-mails to the list directly, but for some whacky reason they always bounce.

Either way here's the description:
Scarlet Sails
There are two more games in our
Hosted Games
program ready for you to play!
Scarlet Sails: A fantastical pirate romp on the high seas!
Hoist the Jolly Roger and set sail to find the legendary Titan's Treasure! Do you fight with a cutlass, or with magic? Are you biding your time until you can shoot your captain
in the back, or are you the reason the rum is gone?
Scarlet Sails
is an 80,000-word interactive novel by Felicity Banks, author of
Attack of
the Clockwork Army
. Your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based-without
graphics or sound effects-and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your
imagination.
Enjoy an 80,000 word adventure on the high seas.
One of the top ten games in the 2015 Interactive Fiction Competition.
Choose your personality, fighting style, and magical skill.
Choose who to love, including options for singlehood or polyamory.
Face the horrors of your past, and of the deep.
Find treasure, treachery, and maybe even true love.
Play as male or female, gay or straight.
Magikiras
Magikiras: Don powered armor to fight against terrorists and
eldritch beings!
Magikiras
is a 1,100,000-word story by Gabriel Chia that takes place in a near future where magic and technology exists side by side. Don powered armor as you take on terrorists and eldritch aliens in the not too distant future! Modify your armor to suit your
needs and stand tall against your foes.
Choose your team and your enemy for different sides of the same story.
Play as a normal soldier or one with magic at their command.
Modify your powered armor to better suit your needs and preference.
These authors developed their games using
ChoiceScript
, a simple programming
language for writing multiple-choice interactive novels like these. Writing games with ChoiceScript is easy and fun, even for authors with no programming experience. Write
your own game and
we'll publish it for you
, giving you a share of the revenue your game
produces.
P.S. Try "Our Hidden Gems" bundle for iOS!
We recently announced that a few of
our highest rated games are available in a bundle
for iOS.
All of our "hidden gems" have earned a 4.5-star rating or better, which tells us
that people who bought them were glad they did.
Let's give our hidden gems a little extra love!

Beware the grue!

-----
No virus found in this message.