To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2016 4:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A warning to all who play survive the wild.

Sam and Walter both have forgotten the face of their fathers. If it isn't yet evident, Lorrie, I'm on your side.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 12, 2016, at 2:49 AM, Allison Passino <apocalypseof...@gmail.com> wrote:

Well that really sucks! I am sorry, Lori. I thought that Sam was more
sensible, but it is clear that he is not. Well I did think this game
was okay; I don't use mac so I didn't care that it was only on
Windows, but I shall not be party to a game where good people whom I
consider friends are being mistreated, and no lawful, just action is
being taken! For that is not honour. Sam is young yet though, and I do
hope that he grows the frack up and sees what a chameleon his supposed
friend is! And i don't know you well, Lori, but you are a good friend
of Bryan Peterson who was my ex, so any good friend of Bryan's is a
good friend of mine! Bryan's good people! smile Sorry for the off
topic Dark, just wanted Lori to know that I too, am on her side. Both
Sam and Walter's conduct is, in my opinion, untenable! And I am
officially mad, now.