for my fellow gamers.
Like the subject states.
I am looking for any subscriber to this list who might have been a beta tester
to the three-d velocity hand to ear flight simulator project.
I had down loaded a copy of the last beta before the web page was shut down.
But I can not find that anywhere.
Now I have a demo of version two.
But it is only a demo copy.
It is a shame that munawar shut down his web page.
If anyone can get a hold of munawar or for those who were beta testers on the
old project.
Please get in touch with me.
Very Thankfully Yours,
Ron Kolesar AKA The Blind Pilot.