no no and no
not google groups
the web archives are not good.

Den 2016-03-12 kl. 22:54, skrev Rajmund:
hello,
over googlo groups, I prefer freelists, and groups.io , if you want server
based.as in, that way.

Sent from an iPad Air

On 12 Mar 2016, at 6:48 pm, mikolaj holysz <miki123...@gmail.com> wrote:

We can, and in my opinion should, move to googlegroups.
Why? because 1. It's free, 2. It requires no servers, so nothing can really go
down. 3. The archives are available on the website, so no paying for storage is
required. I am in a few groups on this platform, and it works great.