This is not uncommon for if titles, especially those from the archive.

From: "Gary Price(Gmail)" <gazwpr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 15:50
To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] Obtain Readme for Interactive Fiction Games,can anyone
help?

Evening everyone! It's Gary Price from Bolton here.
Not posted a contribution for ages I know!

Anyway please could someone possibly help me out with the following request.

A couple of days ago I was doing a bit of research on the Internet to
check out add-ons for the free screen-reader, NVDA.

During that research I managed to find a client for playing Interactive
Fiction games Windows Frotz.

I used to play these at school, calling them text adventures.

Anyway I found a webpage with absolutely loads of them:
http://www.ifarchive.org

 From this website I've downloaded a game, called Zenon.

But the problem I've got is right at the start of the game it says:
Escape from the starship Zenon please consult Readme.

But all I can find on that website is the actual game file, Zenon.z5
By the way I know this because got an add-on which reads the Frotz output.

I have tried to find any readme by doing a Google search, but no joy!

Please if anyone can help, any responses would be appreciated!

If anyone would like to E-mail me personally, here's my E-mail address:
garypric...@icloud.com

Thanks very much!

--
Gary Price