I did an audiogames.net database entry for Drakor the other day, and as I had
to go back and try the game out again for that it reminded me how awesome this
one was.

It's now been expanded with pets and mounts, and also there are some very
awesome other things like some special access fixes, eg, that annoying label on
the inventory is now gone, and durability of items is shown. I also like the
fact that battle abilities are now numbered.

For those who don't know, Drakor is a very good rapidly developing browser rpg.
It has a unique battle system which works like a ccg card game, many crafts and
things to learn, activities that can be done in a separate window as well as by
playing actively (my character is mining tin ore right now in a separate
window),  a great description of the world, and a nice community.

The only slight thing is that access wise, the game works far more with
clicking on texthotspots than with actual links, so you'll need to get used to
mouse emulation with your screen reader. Sinse however everything is text it
shoudln't be a problem.

if anyone fancy's playing go to:
http://www.drakor.com/register/11254-1239

Oh and yes, that is my player referral link, i am a bad, bad person! :D.

All the best,