Hi Ari,

Well, as part of the Draco dev team, I can absolutely say with certainty that
Draconis Entertainment is still in business. :)

Have a wonderful day and happy gaming!

Cheers!

Cara
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/models/Cara-Quinn

Follow me on Twitter!