Hi Ian.

I'm not sure. I do know people who have played loremasters, and when I was trying mage it just seemed a matter of customizing prompt to show mana and important things, then preparing various buffs and area effects, a little more complex in execution but in principle not that different to other rpgs like Altereon.

What I was more concerned about is what you actually do! in the game sinse it's a little impenitrable. I really enjoyed the newbie school, but I'm slightly unsure what next or what profession to choose, actually things are a bit too none specific in that area sinse while there is a lot of information, very little of it relates to actual activities, eg it's all very well saying "knights are masters of combat" but it's bloody difficult to find anyone to fight, even when I tried casting spells as a mage I had to ask another player to find me an orc, and she was kind enough to come with me and basically keep the orc tied up.

Likewise I've heard something about crafting and runes and training recruits and goodness knows how much else, but again how you actually go about doing these things I'm not sure, even the selection command to try out profession sets for a bit isn't that helpful sinse it just dumps you off a bunch of skills and doesn't really relate to what you do with them (as I said I had to have another mage help me find an orc to fight).

All the best,