Hello,
  I just got back into ALter a couple days ago after being absent for a while.
I’ve had a lot of fun but I’m stuck on my last unfinished quest before leaving
Slo. It has to do with defeating the lesser pit fiend in the sewers of Bandera
Azul. I can find my way into the sewers but I can’t find what I’m supposed to
kill. The furthest I can get is a cell with a locked door and a naked
swordsman. Any help would be appreciated.
Focus your powers and prepare for buttle.