Hi,

I need some help in the Tower of Judgement in Paladin of the Sky.

I'm currently on floor 3, and can't get past the water. I've found a switch somewhere at the bottom, and when I press it it says it's found a jammed switch, and that it's been repaired. After that, pressing the switch just says it's currently recharging. I'm assuming then that there's another switch I have to press, but I'm not sure where. Is this correct? If not, how do I get past the water so I can continue on?

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
Show Host and Production Director