Well sinse it's very standard type web controls it should be okay, however sinse planetary info shows up at the top and mining info at the bottom you might have to look around the page a bit sometimes. Then again I never really found web browsing on Ios that useful, it was often tortuous and frequently irritating in the way it interacted with controls like list boxes though that could be me.

All the best,

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "rajmund" <brajmund2...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2016 9:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Inner space,Accessible single player space trading game

Hello,
Anyone tried this with an iPhone?

Sent from my iPhone 5S

On 26 May 2016, at 7:58 pm, dark <d...@xgam.org> wrote:

Hi.

This is something I stumbled upon while poking around google.

http://innerspace-game.com/

It's a single player spaceship trading game where you fly a ship around the solar system trading, making money, mining resources and apparently eventually becoming ruler of the solar system, though I've not played too far yet.

I'm not sure whether the trading prices alter in fluctuations or the like or how a few mechanics work, but I gather it's the type of game that you need to figure out as you go along, especially as to things like trade prices and mining. The good news is however, everything is accessible, list boxes, buttons, edit areas all that sort of thing.

When in orbitas you start, all the planets and objects of the solar system can be clicked on for info, though info is none specific, when landing on a planet or other object, you get options like trading, upgrading your ship etc.

the game saves automatically with a cookie and is said to be completable in a few hours.

Enjoy!

All the best,

-----
No virus found in this message.