if you use NVDA then get the blind-extra addon from

http://stextra.com/blindextra/

install it then install one or two favorite acapela 3 infovox voices go into the blind extra submenu after they are installed go into sapi5 hit enter on enable wait for the music to stop playing then you can use those for games.