Good stuff! I didn't notice anything there that'd be enough of an
enabler for totally blind players, but for those who have some
remaining vision or motor difficulties, this seems like a good start.
I'm definitely going to get some time behind the controls of some of
their titles and try to open a dialogue with the company about
extending their accessibility efforts to include people who play
solely based on the audio environment once I know enough about their
titles to make suggestions of how it could be most effective.

Cheers

Scott