MudRammer works as well as you’ll get for now. I wish there were more options,
and having Mush-Z, or at least it’s interface and sounds, for iOS would be just
perfection, but you know. It’s iOS, the home of small projects that get left
out in the cold eventually, as VoiceVision did.
Sent from my Mac.

Devin Prater
r.d.t.pra...@gmail.com