To: "audyssey" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2016 5:30 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] iPhone interactive fiction opinions wanted

After a bit of playing with an iPhone app which is called, I think, “Delight Games”, I went ahead and purchased the full library as an in-app purchase option. I’m thinking that this library of games will provide a lot of replay value, and that it will take quite some time to play through.

I would like the opinions of those who have worked with this particular app concerning the quality of the app and the replay value. No spoilers, please. If there are gestures that may not be apparent to a new user of such games that do come up in this app, let me know. Please stick to this specific app in your responses. In short, stay! on! topic!! Thanks.