actually you can get outlook express for win7, am using it myself.

Simon

----- Original Message -----
From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 6:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] VGStorm Presents Manamon, a new fully featured RPG!

Actually I've setup my wife's machine with windows 7, and have had to do a
lot of configuration, and have had nothing but problems, the os seems
intrinsically flawed to me in it's view, it's display, not to mention
needlessly complex in many areas (why the hell we don't have outlook express
anymore  and what the hell is going on with downloads).

Since finally! we're getting to the point that xp is becoming mildly
inconvenient to use with things like youtube I do plan to get a windows 10
machine later this year when I've finished my doctorate since I'll need
office 2003 until then, (I don't like the idea but we must all bow to the
wishes of almighty microsoft and it can't be worse than what I've observed
of win 7), however I still would much prefer to use xp, and would be happier
if programs like bgt could support it since I do plan to keep  my xp laptop
running for other stuff and I do know I'm not the only person in this
position.

Everyone is free to say "microsoft! doesn't support xp" without considering
whether we! should support microsoft, indeed it irritates me that I'm being
forced to accept something I don't want just because some fat cat
coorporation wants more money and finds it easier to break something which
has worked perfectly well for 17 years including all copatibility than to
actually make something that is practically any better.

All the best,

DArk.