first you get redspot from www.samtupy.com it is free. second, redspot is a multiplayer online fighting game. you get weapons such as robots, rocket launchers, grenades, fighter jets with their own weapons, and much more. It is lots of fun, very adicting game. But I think that survive the wild also by sam tupy also found at www.samtupy.com is a bit more popular. it is also free but there are optional in game purchases to make it more fun.