You don't need an app to roll dice on an iPhone. If you are rolling two dice numbered 1 through 6, just tell Siri to "Roll the dice." If you want higher numbers on the dice, there are several ways to do it. The lengthy way would be to tell Siri to "Pick a number from 1 to" and then give the top number. That would be for one of the dice. Or you could tell Siri to "roll a 20 sided dice."

-----Original Message----- From: Bogdan Muresan
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2016 3:59 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] dice rolling using an iPhone

Hi. Also if you want to roll a dice on iphone, you can use the app
natural 20 lite. In general, I use it when I play backgammon with a
friend who is also visualy impaired.

On 8/6/2016 11:55 PM, Paul Lemm wrote:
Hi,

Seen a couple of posts on here over the last few days about dice rolling,
not sure if people are aware as it's something I've only come across
recently, but you can use Seri on the iPhone to roll a dice,, if you say
roll a dice it will roll a standard 6 sided dice  and give you a spoken
number between 1 and 6 as the result, but you can also ask it to roll a 10
or 20 sided dice too. Just thought I'd share this in case it helped anyone

Paul