Glad you got it fixed, that was a very strange problem.

All the best,

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tobias Vinteus" <tob...@algonet.se>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2016 11:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Manamon: Space Game

Hi again,
Alert cancelled. What miracles a little drivers update can bring. Now the spacecraft behaves like they should.

On Sun, 7 Aug 2016, Tobias Vinteus wrote:

Hi,
I'm trying to get the grips of the unbelievably frustrating space game. First of all, is the sounds of the incoming ships supposed to be in mono, or is that a bug? If it's really supposed to be in mono, how the heck am I supposed to know where the ships are? I've tried to bothtap and long press teh arrow keys to see if I can hear any difference, but with no luck there. Is it like the classic Space Invaders in that you have to move the cannon and then fire vertically upwards or does it actually aim two-dimentionally when you press teh arrows?

Confusion is the way to enlightenment, as they say.

Thanks,
Tobias