what link? where is the link it is not in this email.

On 7/22/2016 1:35 AM, kukovecand...@gmail.com wrote:
please download link.

Josh Kennedy je 22.7.2016 ob 1:52 napisal:
HI

since I am not a programmer I am looking for a developer who can make a small idea I have come true. and I may be wrong but I think this project would be considered a small idea or small one and if they could make it open source? anyway my idea is this. first off, you know most games only take sapi5 voices. you also know many sapi5 voices cost from $40 up to $120 United states dollars. some people in foreign countries cannot afford that much money. but at the same time we all would like more voice choice when it comes to games. right? and we all know sapi4 works on windowz xp windows7 windows8 windows8.1 and windows10 and beyond. and if its not installed you just run spchapi.exe and install the sapi4 components and a old free sapi4 tts engine and off you go, right? the issue is those voices do not work with games. until a developer takes my idea and writes this little open source utility I had in mind, called sapiBridge. You install sapiBridge and if needed it installs the needed sapi4 components along with one free sapi4 voice to get you started say maybe TruVoice. Then you go into a little graphical sapiBridge configuration utility and you pick your sapi4 voice from a combo box. it even lets you run the sapi4 control panel to further customise voices because some older sapi4 voices let you do that. and then when you hit save it saves, has you restart the computer if needed and once all is done you go in and choose SapiBridge. and you may have several sapi5 voices like sapiBridge1 for truVoice sapiBridge2 for a microsoft sapi4 voice and so on. all it does is be a bridge between sapi4 and sapi5. you could even control rate pitch volume and stuff using sapi5 commands or if this is not possible just set those parameters in the sapiBridge gui utility and hit save once more. anyway a little sapi4 to sapi5 bridge utility would give us more voice choices for our games that use sapi5 tts voices. If someone would write such a sapiBridge utility and make it open source I and I'm sure many others would appreciate it.

thanks

Josh

--
sent from mozilla thunderbird