i am also looking for a old but full copy of megaDots to use in talking dosBox. well I don't really want to use it i just want to play around with for old times sake. I already have turboBraille the only grade III grade 3 braille translator in existance. but I do not have megaDots for dos. I do not own an embosser. I just want to play with the old stuff to remember my childhood. that's why I found wordPerfect 5.1 and put it in there.