IM INTERESTING ON BETA TESTER.

Nick and Gemma Adamson je 22.8.2016 ob 12:24 napisal:
Hi all.
I've gone and goofed up. I've managed to delete the file which listed all the
beta testers, with there contact information.
If you volunteered to be a beta tester for Tube Sim please get back in contact
with me via email or via www.ndadamson.com.
Sorry about this.
Nick.

pozdrav andrej kukovec