To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2016 12:01 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] cast aways 2 help

Hi there,

I have just started playing the game. I'm rather enjoying it so far.

I can't work out though how to do things like change land tiles. How is this
done? The readme supplied with the game doesn't really give this
information.

There doesn't really seem to be a manual in the about section of the game
I've read through that but well unless there's a way of paging to extra
pages that I can't see it's not that fourth coming.

Any help/tips and tricks would be greatful especially in how to sell stuff
on the markets.

-----
No virus found in this message.