Hi all
The contents of my spurland monopoly board will follow shortly.
IN the subject field I will put the filename and in the body the contents
of the board.
 Let me know if you need help in creating and saving the board file.
Let me know  if you need info on any of the squares.
Spur is a popular restaurant in south africa.
This board contains   all the things I enjoy at the spur.
And funny enough, I don't get hungry when I play monopoly using my spurland
board.
Enjoy
p.s Jim's monopoly game is actually a very big treasure and gift to blind
gamers.
If it wasn't for jim's monopoly game, a blind person would either have to
play monopoly on rs games and for that one needs internet.
Or a blind person would have to purchase a braille monopoly set which costs
a lot and then you can only play the original theme and you cannot save a
game with a braille monopoly set, i.e you have to finish the game in one
sitting.