can't play silver dollor for same reason!

Darren Duff.

Host of the Duff Domain on http://www.95-the-mix.com

amateur radio station KK4AHX.

Follow me on twitter @darren_duff

friend me on face book http://www.facebook.com/DarrenLDuff.

primary E-mail duff...@gmail.com

Mobile E-mail mobiledu...@gmail.com

skype duffman31279

On 9/27/2016 6:40 AM, Damien Sykes-Lindley wrote:
Hi guys,
Is it just me, or is anyone else having problems with Change Reaction? Mine
keeps saying it can’t access authentication server, and I’ve had a very
difficult time trying to contact Draconis over the past month. I have tried
everything from Twitter to the helpdesk, even to trying to get alternative
contacts from a WhoIs search and through the email address on PayPal, no luck
whatsoever.
So it seems that, though the website and games are still available, customer
support and licence access is a bit on the dead side.
Incidentally, my wife (soon ex) had issues with ordering and receiving her keys
as well, not sure if that ever got sorted out.
Cheers.
Kind regards,
Damien.