Hi, Also, because of times of conferences, and being worried of phone call charges, I can't exactly join the phone calls. And I'm not a fan of these social networking things. Anyone knows a work around for us, please?

Sent from a BrailleNote

----- Original Message -----
From: Sharon Hooley <shoole...@gmail.com
To: Discussion List For Gamers <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 10:19:41 -0600
Subject: [Audyssey] Some help with Racer Championship Details, please

Hi,

I'm writing this message both to the Discustion for Gamers list and the Racer Championship group, as I'm guessing the leaders will be busy between conference time and don't want to repeat questions:

Ok guys, I didn't fuly realize what I'm getting into with this Racer Championship thing, all the phone conferences and learning how we use social media. The thing is, I have the cochlear implant on one ear and a regular hearing aid on the other, which makes it harder to understand the speech, especially because it's poorer quality. Yes, I did come into the innogeration for part of the time and understand that we need to actually type our scores into social media, but I'm not sure about the rest of it. I just want to make sure I'm not breaking any rules. What is permisable and what is not? I would really appreciate any input.

Thanks much,

Sharon H.