Hi Michael.

Phil has a list over at http://www.pcs-games.net/MacGame-co.htm

though it's not been updated in a year and I noticed it was missing a few games I know about.

As far as I know there's silver dollar and change reaction from draconis, the games from audio it, (the inquisitor series, space encounter, flarestar etc), graille to the thief, blindside and I believe the blind swordsman since it's built in flash, though don't quote me on that last one.

There is also I believe interactive fiction and muds for the mac, and likely browser games too.

There might be more I'm missing, since I don't have a mac myself I only note the games in passing.

all the best,