Hello. I was wondering a couple things concerning the blind gladiator. The
first thing I was wondering is does the game get more harder as you progress
through the tournaments? The second thing I was wondering about is do you get
to unlock anything once you have completed the game? And here is a question for
all you do you feel that this is a replayable game?

Sent from my iPhone