Hi.

this is to anyone who doesn't know about the nws.

code 7 is a new game which combines text adventure, ie, typing commands, and
audio drama. What is clever is that you take on the roll of Alex, a hacker with
amnesia trapped on a space station in the computer room, talking to his partner
somewhere else on the station.
You get menus of conversational responses, and actual voice acting. The
computer interface is read by sapi, but the gqame has awesome sound and music
and voice acting and I'd highly recommend people try out the demo which is the
first episode, episode zero.

See https://goodwolfstudio.itch.io/code-7

You can download Accessible versions also exist for windows and mac now.

the only kicker is the game has a kickstarter campaign to fund the voice acting
(which you'll see is awesome), and soundtrack.
find the kickstarter here:
http://kck.st/2cUGMID

It expires at the end of this week, but anyone who is a fan of adventure games
and sf themed horror should give this a try, particularly since the developers
are working very hard on access for both windows and mac, including consulting
with access agencies, getting a lot of feedback and generaly being awesome, so
supporting them is advisable.

I'll admit that I'm not able to put any money in myself at the moment due to
the hole getting married, buying visas thing earlier this year (budgit is a bit
tight right now), however I'd absolutely recommend  the game to anyone able to
try it out, and likewise, if anyone does! want to contribute to the
kickstarter, feel free.

All the best,