Hi.

this is a game I've picked up recently, partly to do a db entry, partly for
interest's ssake.

On the one hand, it's rather similar in some ways to aardwolf. it has
speedwalks, pregenerated autoquests, queestpoints and the like.
On the other it is vastly different, since there are lots of  different drops,
minigames and randomuness, all levels take the same xp (meaning your not stuck
at one level forever), and there are missions which work like quests in other
games like alter and are actually logical.

other players are also pretty decent too.

Races include such diverse options as feline, ogre and shade, and classes
include archer, gaian, psyionicist, illusionist and necromancer, each having
actual subclasses which is also cool.

It has some very good screen reader fixes, I also like the fact that agro mobs
are less common meaning that there's time to wander around and get the
atmosphere.

this is definitely a hack n slash game, but a hacknslash designed specifically
to make the hacking and slashing less grindy than it is in many.

Webiste is here:
http://erionmud.com/

and you can connect at erionmud.com port 1234.

I am still finding out about the game, but I like thus far, for a nice brain
resting monster slaughter!

All the best,