Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2016 4:31 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] unable to play bsc games

Hi Maureen,
The steps to register a game are:
*Open the game's registration program, and press the copy id button.
*Open the unlock code generator, select the game you want to register, and
paste the product id you copied earlier into the product id field.
*Press the generate unlock code button.
*Close the unlock code generator, return to the registration program for the
game you want, and press the register button.

Best,
John