Aw. Rats! Lol. Well, I actually did think of one more suggestion, if
you were so inclined, that is. :D It's an interesting little game, not
sure what you'd classify this one as, but I think it would make for an
interesting podcast. For it is, at least I think so anyways, a rather
interesting concept. The game I speak of is Survive the Wild, which
you probably have heard of. Sam Tupy made it, you know? So yeah, one
more suggestion for ya my friend. If you're not sick of me by now with
suggestions lol.