Hmm. Well, because I, myself, was wanting to give Swamp a whirl,
specially after John's awesome recordings of it. But I tried the last
link he sent, the version 3.5 one, and I too received a 404 file/page
not found thingie. Weird that. Dang! Really did wanna try Swamp too.
Well, I will have to purchase a wireless USB mouse, as this laptop I
have uses a trackpad thingie, not you know a ball or clicker, so I've
no clue what I'm actually clicking on and it's very annoying. If I
need to use a mouse to play this thing, I want a mouse that actually
has, you know, regular buttons that I can maybe feel. Lol. Do any of
y'all have a link that might work, or should I just try John's Game
Archive one again later? Oh, and I am using Win7, and my default
homepage or whatever is Google, so I've no clue why it gave me a file
not found, but whatever. Probably something simply rectified. Least I
hoep so, I wanna try shooting me some zombies! :D