Hi everyone, has anyone tried the flight sim game Eurofly? I'm finding when I open the game in English which is the only language I know, I try to explore the map, but only hear lots of different sounds playing at once and voices talking in a language which isn't english. I've no idea how to get started, and even the english part of the Eurofly site isn't very accessible a lot of the time.
Has anyone here managed to play this game, and if so how do I get started?

Thanks from Lori.