While this isn't exactly related to games, it's not completely out of
the park either, since after all sapi is an access method for games,
it's good to know what can and cannot be done regarding voices. I am
in no way a windows 10 user, but I know the speech server and the sapi
are completely different interfaces. Those voices you may see under
speech properties and not the settings screen probably mean that
they're strictly using sapi. I could be wrong, but that's what it
looks like the problem is.