A very interesting quest! I got into the small graveyard down on level 4 of mendeliuses cave and found out I needed to have killed the archmage and taken his key to get the door open since I can't pick the lock and the keyhole is shaped like a skull. I have to either group with other players and take him on that way or have to build up stats enough to do the job myself, not there yet. I've gone up through the recommended levels ladder and am working on first level for necromancer 1.9 million experience for that level and think I have about 14,000 of those points. All of that is as it is. Something I found has me puzzled though. I got a pen from the silver palace as in fountain pen and from the biomancer's lab I got a phial of unicorn blood which is supposed to be useful for a variety of things. I don't know how to fill the pen. I tried use phial pen and that had no effect. I also don't know what if any context unicorn blood has for use in this particular quest. I got past the secret room with the censer and found a dark coin in that room which is to pay for a ferry ride later in the quest. I didn't find the coin after burning the incense in the censer and the appearance of the demon but did find it by searching the room before I used the bag on the censer. I think the incense once burned makes the coin disappear. The dark priestess was another character I only managed to kill using a demonic potion my character isn't built up enough to do it by means of magic or fighting skills yet either.