when you install tintin-alteraeon, you get tintin as a dependency. I tried accessing cyberassault.org just using tintin first and had the same result as I got with tintin-alteraeon. tintin from what I understand is supposed to be able to access more than one mud client but apparently not this one.

On Mon, 19 Dec 2016, Dennis Towne wrote:

Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 09:56:33
From: Dennis Towne <s...@xirr.com>
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] xmas event on cyberassault.org

That's because tintin-alteraeon is designed to work with Alter Aeon,
not with Cyber Assault.  What exactly were you expecting?

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com

On Sun, Dec 18, 2016 at 6:40 PM, Jude DaShiell <jdash...@panix.com> wrote:
tintin-alteraeon works no differently than tintin when connecting to
cyberassault.org.  Apparently a prior registration and/or different mud
client is required for cyberassault.org.