Aaron wrote:
actually i have a question. how do you know when the sound is 85% left to
right?? it's kind of hard to tell. i know about half left, half right,
centre, far left and far right is -- can someone give me a few hints?
end quote

  The beauty of Jim's coding is it reflects real baseball, in that you have
to practice practice practice to get the timing down, after about a half
hour of swatting at practice balls, I got to where I can bat around .300 or
so, which would qualify me for the major leagues if I were a real player.
  Personally, I think this and Jim's NFL game are his best stuff so far, and
you simply cannot beat the price.
  Rock.
  Che