I got the quest done and did the Ranger's quests and am doing idlewild quests now. The second graveyard maze in the gravekeeper's quest was very puzzling to me for a time. I finally figured it out by writing the maze down and noticed how rooms in it changed and which rooms did not change. First corner rooms do not change and the maze is four columns and two rows of rooms to start out. A room in both rows starts off with east/west as possible passage directions. Then touching stones in those rooms changes the passage directions. When you start the maze you'll be on the bottom row. You want to go east through the east/west passage room each time you get to one of those rooms you'll then get to the top row of the maze and you go east through the second east/west passage room on that row. Once that's done you'll be going through a snake-like passage and whatever you do, do not retrace your steps in that passage always enter a room you were never in before. You'll get to the edge of the graveyard and have to kill a couple monsters then you meet the ferryman and give him the black coin and he takes you across into the gravekeeper's graveyard which is the third graveyard in that quest. Once you kill the gravekeeper and get his hand be sure you're completely healed before meeting the blacksmith again since the blacksmith will lock the door and suddenly turn into the next monster corrick you have to kill.

Stuff I didn't figure out on that quest.
Could the magic circle at all be used by those doing the quest and if so how? The door going south west of the blacksmith's shop which had a tremendous amount of evil behind it I never did figure a way to enter and don't know if that ought to be done by those doing the quest. Finally the censer; I got the leather bag and used it on the red dust and used the bag on the censer and just summoned a demon who told me I'd pay for my interferrence and the puppetmaster would be responsible. I don't know if the censer which is secured to the floor is meant to do anymore than that for those playing the quest. The black coin you need for the ferryman is in the secret room with the censer. It's not necessary to kill the dark priestess and is very hard to do so but if you can manage it loot her corpse since she has stuff you'll eventually be able to use.