Yes, first before you take off even before you get passengers, request clearance. You will get a slot that slot never changes unless you change craft or kill the session or something.
So use k to find how big the runway is.
This will tell you how many stops to like be at before you have to be at the right one.
Then set your speed to 50 and wait.
you watch for the right one, when you get close, hit b and break then b to unbreak and move at 10 up to it. You will know you are at its location when the sound is on extreme left or right side of the stereo image. Next turn towards that and push it to the max or as high as your takeoff speed should be if yougo to high you dammage things and explode. On an interesting note, once you are up you can do whatever and only need headphones for take off.
If you can manage it I have been able to use speakers to take off to.