From: Jordan Gallacher
Sent: December 30, 2016 11:11 PM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] EuroFly question

EuroFly is good if you are into more of what it is like to be a real world
pilot for an airline or charter company.  IYP nor FSX compares in that regard.
Also, the default airplane sounds in FSX are junk.  I have spent a lot of money
just fixing that issue alone and am not done yet.  I have some videos up on
YouTube of IYP, and while FSX and IYP plus all the other add-ons are great, it
is nice to have something where I can actually control the aircraft, although
with my setup here, I always am controlling the aircraft for take off and the
initial climb before the autopilot is turned on in FSX.
Jordan